And if the tiny ballerinas needed advice on how much and what fabric to buy and how to best sew their tutu's, we'd be right there with help to make their Halloween a treat.
We've scoured the net and here are some Halloween project ideas we like for home decorating, costumes, and parties. Have a spooky time sewing for Halloween!
- Super cute costumes and tutorials on BHG site.
- A spooky embroidery design from the Singer Sewing site.
- A reversible pillow topper from BHG.
- A jester's hat on the Husqvarna/Viking Site.
- For the King a cape from Husqvarna/Viking.
- And if your Princess needs a bag for her treats. Why not this one?