Monday, December 10, 2012

New Feet just in Time for Winter Sewing

Over the weekend I got a chance to try out one of the new feet in the Husqvarna/Viking line. The Multi-line Decorative Foot is a convenient foot to have. With the small transparent grid that simply glides over your work you can see to sew everything straight and even.

I used it to quilt a mini and it was easy to see where my next line of stitches went. It also is easy to keep stitches even within a distance to any straight line. And it didn't do too bad on curves either.

A regular foot is 5/8 of an inch.  The Multi-Line Decorative Foot extends that width to a total of  two inches to help keep your sewing more accurate and assist you even further from the edge to place your decorative stitches and embellishments.

I really loved this foot and am sure that it is going to be a very useful addition to my sewing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment